Blogs > The Middletown Press Q&A

Photographer Catherine Avalone snaps and chats with local folk in Middlesex County in The Middletown Press Q&A

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Jenna Genovese
Age: 12
Hometown: Middletown
School: 8th grader at WWMS
Favorite book: "My Lovely Bones"
Favorite movie: Grown Ups
Favorite tv show: Bad Girls Club
Favorite band: Beyoncé
Favorite food:  My Nonna's calzone
Favorite cartoon character: SpongeBob SquarePants
Favorite hangout: The Mall
Hobbies: Shopping
A famous person I would like to meet: Selena Gomez
Ultimate ride: A white Range Rover
Pet peeve: When people can't take a joke
First thing on my bucket list: I have two things...swim with a dolphin and go to Italy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home