Blogs > The Middletown Press Q&A

Photographer Catherine Avalone snaps and chats with local folk in Middlesex County in The Middletown Press Q&A

Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday, September 7, 2012


Billy Edwards Jr.
Age: 58
Hometown: Middletown
Job: Work for God and myself!
Favorite book: If I ever write one, it would be an
autobiography and it would be my favorite!
Favorite movie: The Magnificent Seven
Favorite tv show: Good Times
Favorite performer: James Brown
Favorite food: Fried chicken and lake trout
Favorite cartoon character: Bugs Bunny
Favorite hangout: Russell Library
Hobbies: Exercising, jogging, drawing, riding my bike 
and reading the Bible
A famous person I would like to meet: Muhammad Ali
Ultimate ride: Bentley
Pet peeve: Drama, I don't want to be around no drama!
First thing on my bucket list: I want to leave something
behind for my children and grandchildren.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home