Blogs > The Middletown Press Q&A

Photographer Catherine Avalone snaps and chats with local folk in Middlesex County in The Middletown Press Q&A

Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday, September 10, 2012

Ashley Turner
Age: 13
Hometown: Middletown
School: Eighth grader at WWMS
Favorite book: "The Skin I'm In"
Favorite movie: Twilight
Favorite tv show: Loiter Squad
Favorite band: ASAP Rocky
Favorite food: My Mom's Fried Chicken
Favorite cartoon character: SpongeBob SquarePants
Favorite hangout: The mall
Hobbies: Sleeping and chilling
A famous person I would like to meet: Bob Marley
Ultimate ride: A hot air balloon
Pet peeve: People that think they are better than me
First thing on my bucket list: Meet Tyler, The Creator

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home