Blogs > The Middletown Press Q&A

Photographer Catherine Avalone snaps and chats with local folk in Middlesex County in The Middletown Press Q&A

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Thursday, August 30, 2012 Flashback 9.29.10


Madison McKeever
School: Brownstone Intermediate School in Portland
Grade: 6
Favorite book: "Thirteen" by Catherine Hardwicke and Nikki Reed
Favorite subject: Social Studies
Favorite teacher: Mrs. Goroly
Favorite lunchbox snack: Fruit snacks
Favorite movie: "Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen" 
Favorite performer: Taylor Swift
Favorite pastime: Cheerleading, make bracelets and softball
Best vacation ever: "Mexico, we built sand castles on the beach, we met a lot of people and I learned how to make bracelets."
Least favorite chore: Pooper scooping
I'm special because: "Mom said, " Madison is funny, smart and a good friend." 
An event in history I would change if I could: "September 11, so many died for no reason, they were just innocent people."
A famous person I would like to meet: Elvis Presley
What I want to be: A fashion designer
My advice to grown-ups: "Adults, don't yell when you don't need to. You don't need to do that."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home