Blogs > The Middletown Press Q&A

Photographer Catherine Avalone snaps and chats with local folk in Middlesex County in The Middletown Press Q&A

Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday, August 10, 2012


Alex Clark
Age: 8
Hometown:  Middletown
School: Moody School 
Job: I feed and take care of my Guinea pig Cuddles.
Favorite book: "Perfect Passers" 
Favorite movie: Narnia
Favorite tv show: I rarely watch tv other
 than occasional movies.
Favorite band: Michael W. Smith
Favorite food: Hot dogs
Favorite cartoon character: Lightning McQueen
Favorite hangout: Bounce U
Hobbies: All sports, basketball, archery, pool, 
WII, and Legos
A famous person I would like to meet: Dani Johnson
Ultimate ride: Skateboard and bike
Pet peeve: Flies, mosquitoes, bees and wasps
First thing on my bucket list: Fly to Disney in Calafornia 
and swim with the dolphins

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home