Blogs > The Middletown Press Q&A

Photographer Catherine Avalone snaps and chats with local folk in Middlesex County in The Middletown Press Q&A

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thursday, August 2, 2012


Fred Carroll
Age: 58
Town: Middletown
School: Interferes with education
Job: Looking pretty, as best I can figure it
Favorite book: Dictionary
Favorite movie: Hunchback Of Notre Dame
Favorite tv show: Sienfeld
Favorite band: Cream
Favorite food: Ice Cream
Favorite cartoon character: Lisa Simpson
Favorite hangout: The
Alleyway between First Church of Christ and 
Young's Printing on Court Street 
Hobbies: Chess, on line at chess.com
Famous person: The late Bobby Fischer
Ultimate ride: The Custom Bike
someone gave me, I feel like I'm 
cheating gravity when I ride it! 
Pet peeve: "Attention Muggers"
Bucket list: Be a nicer person!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home