Blogs > The Middletown Press Q&A

Photographer Catherine Avalone snaps and chats with local folk in Middlesex County in The Middletown Press Q&A

Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday, July 30, 2012


Tommy Wrinn
Age: 12
Hometown: Middletown
School: Woodrow Wilson Middle School
Favorite book: "The Book Thief"
Favorite movie: Zombieland
Favorite tv show: Military Channel
Favorite band: The Lonely Island
Favorite food: My uncle Marc's Macorroni and Cheese
Favorite cartoon character: Roger the alien
Favorite hangout: At my aunts cottage down in Old Lyme shores
Hobbies: Baseball, football, airsoft, and hiking
A famous person I would like to meet: Corky
Ultimate ride: My uncle Marc's Zodiac Dinghy
Pet peeve: I hate it when people talk to me when I'm trying to concentrate
First thing on my bucket list: Jump out of a plane

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home