Blogs > The Middletown Press Q&A

Photographer Catherine Avalone snaps and chats with local folk in Middlesex County in The Middletown Press Q&A

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Friday, July 6, 2012

Susan Bysiewicz
Age: Never mind
Hometown: Middletown
Job: Democratic candidate for the U.S. Senate
Currently reading: "Biography of Steve Jobs"
Favorite movie: "To Kill a Mockingbird"
Favorite tv show: I Love Lucy
Favorite band: BeauSoleil
Favorite food: Vecchitto's Lemon Italian Ice & Pepe's clam pizza
Favorite comic: Doonesbury
Favorite hangout: Typhoon Restaurant and my campaign headquarters at 90 Court Street 
Hobbies:Walking my German Shepherd Bella and raising puppies for the Fidelco Guide Dog Foundation
A famous couple I would like to meet: Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt
Ultimate ride: Drive my 2002 Buick LeSabre to Washington D.C. on Inaugeration Day 2013.
Pet peeve: People who don't vote
First thing on my bucket list: Hike in and out of the Grand Canyon 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home