Blogs > The Middletown Press Q&A

Photographer Catherine Avalone snaps and chats with local folk in Middlesex County in The Middletown Press Q&A

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Friday, June 22, 2012

Maureen Johnson
Age: Over 50
Hometown: Durham
Job: School secretary at Memorial Middle School in Middlefield
Favorite book: "Sarah's Keys"
Favorite movie: Terms of Endearment
Favorite tv show: Dancing with the Stars
Favorite singer: Paul McCartney
Favorite cartoon character: Minnie Mouse
Favorite hangout: My screen porch
Hobbies: Skiing and I attempt to golf
A famous person I would like to meet: Paul McCartney
Ultimate ride: BMW convertible
Pet peeve: People who don't arrive on time
First thing on my bucket list: I would like to travel through Europe.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home