Blogs > The Middletown Press Q&A

Photographer Catherine Avalone snaps and chats with local folk in Middlesex County in The Middletown Press Q&A

Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday, June 18, 2012


Bob Santangelo
Age: 65
Hometown: Middletown
Job: Substance abuse counselor, State of CT 
Favorite author: Ken Follet
Favorite movie: Kill a Mockingbird
Favorite tv show: Person of Interest
Favorite band: Credence Clearwater Revival
Favorite food: Won Ton soup
Favorite cartoon character: Wile ECoyote
Favorite hangout: Ford News
Hobbies: Photography, golf, and walking my dogs
A famous person I would like to meet: Harry Truman
Ultimate ride: Bentley convertible
Pet peeve: When motorists take a right on red during the walk cycle
First thing on my bucket list: I did the first thing on my list…I went cross country on a Moto Guzzi in 1979.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home