Blogs > The Middletown Press Q&A

Photographer Catherine Avalone snaps and chats with local folk in Middlesex County in The Middletown Press Q&A

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Monday, June 4, 2012

Mary Walz
Age: 51
Hometown: Marlbourough
Job: CSA @ a special needs group home
Favorite author: Sandra Brown
Favorite actor: Brad Pitt
Favorite tv show: King of Queens
Favorite band:  Darius Rucker from Hootie & the Blowfish
Favorite food: Lobster, anyway I can get it.
Favorite cartoon character: Bugs Bunny
Favorite hangout: American Legion Post 197, my husband is the post commander.
Hobbies: Walking, reading and collecting sea glass at the beach
A famous person I would like to meet: President Barack Obama
Ultimate ride: I don't need a car, just bring all our soldier's home safely.
Pet peeve: People without manners
First thing on my bucket list: Happiness

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home