Blogs > The Middletown Press Q&A

Photographer Catherine Avalone snaps and chats with local folk in Middlesex County in The Middletown Press Q&A

Monday, May 14, 2012

Tuesday, May 15, 2012


Tenika Campbell
Age: 17
Hometown: Middletown
School: Senior at Middletown H.S. 
Job: Works at Wesleyan Usdan Center
Favorite book: "My Sister's Keeper"
Favorite movie: Love & Basketball
Favorite tv show: NCIS
Favorite band: I don't have a favorite, I listen to jazz, hip hop, R&B and pop.
Favorite food: My Mom's steak and potatoes.
Favorite cartoon character: Rugrat's Tommy Pickles 
Favorite hangout: It's between the mall and the moives.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, shopping and playing sports.
A famous person I would like to meet: Michael Jackson
Ultimate ride: A spaceship to the moon
Pet peeve: When people aren't themselves to try to fit in
First thing on my bucket list:  Bungee jumping


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home