Blogs > The Middletown Press Q&A

Photographer Catherine Avalone snaps and chats with local folk in Middlesex County in The Middletown Press Q&A

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sarah Salton
Age: 22
Hometown: West Hartford
Job: Real Estate
Favorite read: "The Things They Carried" by Tim O'Brian 
Favorite movie: "Secret Window"
Favorite tv show: "Psych" 
Favorite food: Russian Dumplings
Hobbies: Ballet, playing guitar, and art
A famous person I would like to meet: Woody Allen
Ultimate ride: VW convertible
Pet peeve: People who complain about something but don't do anything to fix it.
First thing on my bucket list: There is not one thing in particular, but I would like to help as many people as I can in my lifetime



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home