Blogs > The Middletown Press Q&A

Photographer Catherine Avalone snaps and chats with local folk in Middlesex County in The Middletown Press Q&A

Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday, April 23, 2012

ZACHRY BEAU LANDRY
Age: 10
Hometown: Middletown, CT
School: Fourth grader Van Buren Moody School
Favorite book: Diary of a Wimpy Kid, the Ugly Truth by Jeff Kinney
Favorite movie: Transformers...(all 3)
Favorite tv show: America's Funniest Home Videos
Favorite band: Limp Bizkit
Favorite food: My sister Maddie's Lasagna
Favorite midnight snack: Fruity Pebbles cereal
Favorite childhood cartoon: Pokemon Black & White
Favorite hangout: A Total Jump Inflatables 
Hobbies: Baseball, tennis, frisbie, video games, Pokemon cards, Club Penguin cards.
A famous person I would like to meet: Big Papi
Last purchase: Club Penguin cards
Ultimate travel destination: Disney World
Ultimate ride: Starship or Ferrari 
Pet peeve: When my 4 dogs scratch at the back door to go out ALL day long.
If I could change something back in time: I wish my "Pop-Pop" and "Pere" were still here with us...I miss them.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home