Blogs > The Middletown Press Q&A

Photographer Catherine Avalone snaps and chats with local folk in Middlesex County in The Middletown Press Q&A

Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday, April 20, 2012


Dominique Highsmith
Age: 10
Hometown: Middletown
School: Bielfield Elementary School
Job: Cleaning my room and washing dishes
Favorite book: "The Series of Unfortunate Events" 
Favorite movie: Meet Dave
Favorite tv show: ICarly
Favorite band: OWL City
Favorite food: My Moms Macaroni and Cheese
Favorite cartoon character: Candace from Fineas n Ferb
Favorite hangout: The park in my backyard
Hobbies: Playing softball, basketball and reading
A famous person I would like to meet: President Obama
Ultimate ride: The Hulk at Universal Studios Orlando
Pet peeve: When people tell me things that I already know
First thing on my bucket list: Win my next softball tournament

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home