Blogs > The Middletown Press Q&A

Photographer Catherine Avalone snaps and chats with local folk in Middlesex County in The Middletown Press Q&A

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Thursday, September 27, 2012


Christie Williams
Age: 15
Hometown: Portland
School: Portland High School
Favorite book: "The Summer I Turned Pretty"
Favorite movie: "Dumb and Dumber"
Favorite tv show: Awkward
Favorite performer: Blake Shelton
Favorite food: My Dad's meatballs
Favorite cartoon character: Caillou
Favorite hangout: By the pool
Hobbies: Golf, swimming and hanging out with friends and family
A famous person I would like to meet: Bubba Watson
Ultimate ride: Upside down roller coasters
Pet peeve: People reading my text messages
First thing on my bucket list: To play professional golf

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home